| Home | Project | Bacterial Blight | Tools | Team | News | Positions | Publications |
Open position as Humboldt Research Fellow (f/m/d)
The Frommer lab has openings for Humboldt Research Fellows at the postdoc level through a fast track program since Wolf B Frommer has been selected as a Henriette Herz Scout.
Topic areas: Transport processes, biosensors, regulation of carbon allocation, electrical signaling, pathogen resistance, and more, check out our website.
The fellowship come with many benefits.
- Fellowship is €2,670 (postdocs) and €3,170 for experienced researchers plus bench fees
- Additional support for families
- Lifelong support as Humboldt Alumni with option for return fellowships
- HHU also offer various types of support through JUNO to help you with the move
Key Requirements are:
- Doctorate completed within the last 12 years
- Outstanding scientific record and potential
- (Above-average publication record, commensurate with career level)
Click on the dokumnt for more information.